Minnesota Awesome and its other brands is looking for an energetic individual to work 20-40 hours per week as a T-Shirt Maker. This role works out of our Edina, MN office and warehouse. The T-Shirt maker will work both individually and as part of the warehouse team to decorate apparel using a heat press.
This job is perfect for you if:
- You enjoy a physical job that requires standing, bending, and working your arm and back muscles (You can cancel your gym membership!)
- You are motivated and excited by seeing physical progress (Ex. Seeing a huge stack of shirts that are completed at the end of your shift and wanting to create even bigger stacks in future shifts!)
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail and having high standards for your quality of work
- You work efficiently, don’t let small setbacks discourage you, and can accept constructive feedback
- You love Minnesota and the unique things that make the Midwest fun!
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk, and lift for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- Must be reliable, honest, detail-oriented, and have a positive attitude
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Must work a minimum of 4 days throughout the business week (Monday through Friday)
- Must work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our Edina location
Minnesota Awesome is a fun, energetic workplace with opportunities to expand your knowledge of the ins and outs of a small but growing, family-owned company and will add valuable experience to your career. (Added perk: free shirts!) Full-time within the company is also a possibility. Pay for this position will be based on experience. Candidates who have a growth mindset and are interested in a future career-track are especially encouraged to apply.